Sunday, June 23, 2013

`Social Media Management


(image credit)


Perhaps you are on the Big 5:  Google+, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. 

Manage all of these sites actively, so you engage your audience, understand their interests and needs, and build lasting relationships.


You can do it yourself, or you can save a lot of time and effort by having Ahrvey do it for a low cost.




Starting at just $19 per day
  • I check one of your social media accounts, three times a day
  • I post stuff, as you instruct and-or with content you provide
  • I respond to comments and queries, and acknowledge problems or complaints, as you instruct
  • I alert you to issues, opportunities and ideas


What I need from you
  • Your social media objectives and strategy
  • Your instructions for posting, commenting and responding
  • Your content, i.e., text, images, videos etc.
  • Administrator's access to your page, profile or group


Stuff you may want to know
  • The actual daily fee depends on your requirements, number of accounts to manage, and amount of activity at each site.
  • I can advise you on social media strategy [fees depend on requirements, complexity, and extent].
  • I am active on Google+YouTubeTwitterFacebook, and LinkedIn.  Feel free to connect with me!




e-mail me: DrRonontheInternet@gmail.com
Skype me: DrRonontheInternet


Let's talk, and see what works best for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment