Friday, October 4, 2013

Business and personal: one or two accounts?


"A home made honey cake is pure happiness," for Maria Sharapova
Alba Fitness asked the following on our Social Media community on Google+:
Got a question for you all!
What's better.. Using a business social media account and a personal one. Or just promote my business from my personal one? 
I find it hard to use both even when I schedule.

What do you all do?
I commented, I keep separate accounts, as I have a different purpose for each one. But I believe many celebrities and athletes use only one account. Tennis star Maria Sharapova, e.g., posts some personal stuff on Facebook and Twitter, because that's how she engages her fans and builds her brand(s). So depending on how you position your business, you may do perfectly fine with just one account and integrate business with personal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment