Friday, August 16, 2013

Essential blog editors for bloggers


(image credit)
Blogging is an everyday occurrence for me. However, it is only one part of the duties I juggle on a daily basis. This makes writing blog content in the fastest, most efficient way possible an absolute must. 
How can you accomplish this? Through six essential blog editors that will free up your time and allow you to focus on what matters most, the actual writing and content of the post. 
Whether you blog once a week or once a day, finding a better way to blog will allow you to write proficiently, allowing you to stay top-of-mind as an informative and relevant subject matter expert!
So writes Rebekah Radice recently in 6 Essential Blog Editors Every Blogger Needs.

I'm not familiar with any of these editors, but I need to look into the ones for Windows.  Right now I have 13 blogs, and in the last month I've been on a high-productivity stretch and blogging everyday on 10 - 11 of these.  I'm not able to sustain this pace, as it's very time-consuming, so I need to rethink and restrategize my purpose, priorities and plans (alliteration, not intended).

I need something that adds to my blogging efficiency, as Radice emphasizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment